Selling & Delivery
It's time to sell your loan and reap the rewards of the MPF® Program.
Now that your loan is closed and disbursed, you will need to sell the loan to MPF.
MPF purchases the Loan.
- Your loan will be purchased by MPF the same day you request funds via the eMPF website.
- Funding is an overnight transaction; even though the loan funds the same day, the funds will show in your eAdvantage account on the following day. eAdvantage is your banking website with Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines.
- You can access the loan proceeds on the day you request funds by contacting the FHLB Des Moines MFS Wire Department.
Submit funding request via the eMPF website between 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM CT.
Important Reminder: You must use the same method to fund as you used for loan presentment (i.e., if you used automated submission for loan presentment, you must use automated submission to fund).
Automated (Batch) Submission:
Utilizes the Fannie Mae 3.0 ULDD (can be used to fund single or multiple loans)
View Video Demo
Manual input of data fields (can be used to fund a single loan only)
View Video Demo
You will receive a "Transaction Confirmation and Loan Funding Activity Report" via email on the day you request funds.
Receive funds from MPF.
- MPF credits your DDA account in eAdvantage on the funding date.
- You or your accounting staff will need to move loan funds from eAdvantage to your own internal accounts via ACH or wire transfer. Types of activity you will see in your eAdvantage DDA account include:
- Loan fundings
- Credit enhancement fees
- Extension fees
- Pair-off fees
- Over-delivery/Price adjustment fees
- Custody fees