Click here for information regarding COVID-19.
Enroll. Engage. Excel.
Welcome to Mortgage Partnership Finance®
We believe all financial institutions should have equal access to secondary market opportunities, no matter their size. As a MPF® Program provider, the Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines (FHLB Des Moines) offers a variety of products that can increase your competitive advantage, enhance your relationship with both your borrowers and your community and reduce your interest rate risk.
As a Participating Financial Institution (PFI), you have a variety of options and benefits through the MPF Program, including:
- Increased control over loan origination process
- Risk sharing or non-risk sharing products available
- Retained or released servicing
- Servicing released options w/non-solicit , non-compete agreements
- Complimentary access to Desktop Underwriter (DU)
- Educational resources and information
This website will help guide you through the application process and each step of training for the MPF Program, from how to apply to become a Participating Financial Institution (PFI) to how to deliver your first loan. Click on one of the above paths to get started. If you’re not sure what you need to do next, contact us and we’ll help point you in the right direction.
Thank you for choosing FHLB Des Moines and the MPF Program!