Selling & Delivery
It's time to sell your loan and reap the rewards of the MPF® Program.
Now that your loan is closed with the borrower, you will need to sell the loan to MPF. Loan funding is a two-step process:
1. MPF purchases the Asset.
- Your loan will be purchased by MPF the same day you request funds via the eMPF website.
- Funding is an overnight transaction; even though the loan funds the same day, the funds will show in your eAdvantage account on the following day. eAdvantage is your banking website with Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines.
- You can access the loan proceeds on the day you request funds by contacting the FHLB Des Moines MFS Wire Department.
2. IBMC purchases the Servicing.
- The Servicing Released Premium (SRP) is paid once a month around the 5th business day for all loans boarded on the IBMC servicing platform in the previous month.
- Each month, IBMC will provide a loan level detail report for SRP payments showing the cost breakdown for each loan boarded.
Tip: Find out how SRP is calculated
Submit funding request via the eMPF website between 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM CST.
Important Reminder: You must use the same method to fund as you used for loan presentment (i.e., if you used automated submission for loan presentment, you must use automated submission to fund).
Automated (Batch) Submission:
Utilizes the Fannie Mae 3.0 ULDD (can be used to fund single or multiple loans)
Demo: Automated Submission
Manual input of data fields (can be used to fund a single loan only)
Demo: Manual Submission
You will receive a "Transaction Confirmation and Loan Funding Activity Report" via email on the day you request funds.
Receive funds from MPF.
- MPF credits your DDA account in eAdvantage on the funding date.
- You or your accounting staff will need to move loan funds from eAdvantage to your own internal accounts via ACH or wire transfer. Types of activity you will see in your eAdvantage DDA account include:
- Loan fundings
- Credit enhancement fees
- Extension fees
- Pair-off fees
- Over-delivery/Price adjustment fees
- Custody fees