How to Read the MPF Price Sheet - Mandatory Delivery
- Loan Level Price Adjustments (LLPAs) do not apply to the MPF Traditional product.
MPF Price 1.922
- Note rates are quoted in 1/8’s
- MPF Traditional pricing is mandatory delivery
- An agent represents a premium or discount payable on a loan funding
- MPF Traditional follows the Agency's conforming maximum loan limits. See the Selling Guide section 2.1 & 2.4 for max LTV & TLTV.
- High balance pricing is available within the eMPF website.
Note: A high balance loan is a loan in an area of the country having a high cost of housing. Refer to Exhibit N: Conventional High-Cost Area Loan Limits .
- Loans are priced in 15, 20 and 30 year fixed rate terms
- Odd amortization terms are allowed
- 61 – 180 month term priced at a 15-year term
- 181 – 240 month term priced at a 20-year term
- 241 – 360 month term priced at a 30-year term
- The posted pricing is available within the eMPF website
- Price the loan using the remittance option based on your master commitment
- Lock terms are available for periods of 5, 15, 30, 45 and 60 calendar days
- Pricing is subject to change throughout the day based on bond market movement
- When comparing MPF pricing to pricing from other investors, other investors purchase the whole loan (asset & servicing); therefore, their price will include a Servicing Released Premium (SRP). For Servicing Retained, MPF will purchase only the asset; therefore, your price will not include an SRP. Instead, you will retain ongoing income of 25 bps annualized on a monthly basis for your services and 44 bps for Traditional Government loans.
- Loan funding requests may be made up to 3:30 PM CST on the day of the price expiration