The Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines has partnered with the National Association of Minority Mortgage Bankers of America (NAMMBA). NAMMBA is a 21-chapter trade organization dedicated to increasing the engagement of women and minorities in the mortgage industry. Read the entire partnership announcement news article.
Through this partnership, which aligns with the Bank's commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, FHLB Des Moines members will have access to opportunities for education, career development and resources such as:
Best Practices for Reaching Millennial and Diverse Homebuyers
DIVERSIFi: Leveraging Data and Diversity
- Complimentary NAMMBA membership ($35 savings per employee);
- Discounted registration for NAMMBA Leadership Academy; and
- Discounted pricing for NAMMBA Consulting services focused on:
- Diversity training (including development of Employee Resource Groups)
- Sales training Diversity recruiting
"The home ownership needs of increasingly diverse populations are best served by the experience, skills, and insight of diverse industry professionals," said Dan Mahlum, senior vice president and director of mortgage programs, FHLB Des Moines. "Our members can now tap into NAMMBA resources to help strengthen their workforce and prepare employees to meet the needs of their unique communities."