Continued participation in the MPF program requires all Participating Financial Institutions (PFIs) to complete the MPF Annual Eligibility Certification (AEC). This process may only be completed online within the eMPF web site; paper forms are not accepted.
2020 AEC Time Frame: The process opens January 2 and completion is required by January 31. This allows PFIs continued participation in the MPF program, without interruptions or penalties.
There are two steps to the online certification process, to be completed within the eMPF web site:
- Submit online forms, and
- Upload supporting documents.
Step 1: Submit Online Forms
Online certification within the eMPF web site begins January 2, 2020. Once logged in, the user will see the 'Annual Eligibility Certification (OG1)' link in the Quick Links tile. Use these links to review and complete the online forms. The OG1 form may have pre-filled information from prior years.
The two forms to complete are:
- Form OG1: MPF Participating Financial Institution Annual Eligibility Certification Form
- Form OG2: MPF Fidelity and Errors & Omissions Insurance Worksheet
After completing both forms, press 'Submit." PFIs are responsible for the accuracy of all information submitted on the forms; it is important all information is verified.
Who May Complete the Online Forms?
Any member of your staff with eMPF authority may log in and update the form. This staff member will need their user ID and password. If you are a new eMPF user, you must activate your account before completing the process.
MPF Roles & Authorities
Managing roles and authorities within the MPF Program is an ongoing responsibility. As roles change, you may need to change system access and responsibilities. View the required MPF Program Authority documents and information users need.
Sessions time out after 15 minutes of inactivity and any information not saved will need to be re-entered.
Step 2: Upload Supporting Documents
Download the Supporting Documents Checklist for an overview of the documents needed for this certification process. Users may upload one or more documents at a time and they may combine multiple documents into one larger file, up to the maximum size of 100Mb. PFIs are responsible for the accuracy of any information submitted.
To upload supporting documentation within the eMPF web site:
- Navigate to the homepage
- Choose the 'Upload' tab in the upper right corner
- Select the Document Category
- Choose 'Annual Certification Process'
After every upload, the user should see a message that the task was completed successfully.
- Expand to View MPF Servicers and Subservicers
Colonial Savings, F.A.
P.O. Box 2988
Fort Worth, TX 76113
CMC Funding, Inc.
P.O. Box 60535
City of Industry, CA 91716-0535
Iowa Banker Mortgage Corporation (IBMC)
8800 N.W. 62nd Avenue
P.O. Box 6220
Johnston, IA 50131-6220
Nationstar Mortgage L.L.C. d/b/a Mr. Cooper
8950 Cypress Waters Blvd
Coppell, TX 75019
Redwood Residential Acquisition Corporation
One Belvedere Place, Suite 300
Mill Valley, CA 94941
Can I print the forms and mail them in?
Annual Eligibility Certification is an online process. Paper forms are not accepted.
Who can help me complete this form?
Internally, you may want to enlist the help of others who are the experts in their areas (if applicable). Engage your General Counsel, Compliance and Insurance, Quality Control Manager, Loan Services Manager, and any others for assistance on sections specific to their area.
Any member of your staff with eMPF authority can sign into the eMPF site and update the form.
Externally, there are two groups to help you depending on the issue:
- MPF Customer Service can assist with user sign in, site navigation and document uploads.
- FHLB Des Moines Mortgage Products Group can assist with completing the OG1, OG2 and questions on supporting documentation.
My status has changed - Seller, Seller/Servicer, or Servicer. How do I get that updated?
There are a couple of steps to this process.
- Save or print the OG1 you initially open. It shows the prior year’s information you will need to complete the form once your status change has been applied. Any change in status resets the form and any pre-filled fields will be reset to blank with this change.
- Answer Question 2 on the OG1 as 'No' and a member of the FHLB Des Moines Mortgage Product Group will reach out to you.
- Your request will be completed within 2-3 business days. Please check the OG1 form for completion, it will be reset and you will see your change in status.
- You can continue to upload supporting documents during this time.
- If you had a status change during the year, the form will be blank. You can pull some of the information from your copy of the previous year’s OG1 form. If you do not have access to it, you can start from scratch or the FHLB Des Moines Mortgage Products Group can assist you in getting a copy.
Always download a copy of the completed forms for your records. Keep copies of the supporting documents that were submitted with it.
What supporting documents do I need to provide?
A detailed list of necessary documents can be found on the OG1 form.