MPF® Annual Eligibility Certification
Continued participation in the MPF program requires all Participating Financial Institutions (PFIs) to complete the MPF Annual Eligibility Certification (AEC). This process may only be completed online within the eMPF website; paper forms are not accepted.
2022 AEC Time Frame: The process opens January 3 and completion is required by January 31. This allows PFIs continued participation in the MPF program, without interruptions or penalties.
There are two steps to the online certification process, to be completed within the eMPF website.
Step 1: Submit Online Forms
- Log into the eMPF website to access the required forms using the Quick Links tile.
- Complete the two required forms:
- Form OG1: MPF Participating Financial Institution Annual Eligibility Certification Form
- Form OG2: MPF Fidelity and Errors & Omissions Insurance Worksheet
- After completing each form, press 'Submit." PFIs are responsible for the accuracy of all information submitted on the forms; it is important all information is verified.
- Who May Complete the Online Forms? The forms must be submitted electronically via the eMPF® website by an employee of the PFI or Servicer who has delegated authority per the Delegation of Authority (DOA) on file or an officer authorized to execute agreements and amendments. To add an eMPF authority, view the MPF Program Authority Updates page and complete the Delegation of Authority form.
Note: Sessions time out after 15 minutes of inactivity and any information not saved will need to be re-entered.
Upload Supporting Documents
Download the Supporting Documentation Checklist for an overview of the documents needed for this certification process. Users may upload one or more documents at a time and they may combine multiple documents into one larger file, up to the maximum size of 100Mb. PFIs are responsible for the accuracy of any information submitted.
- To upload supporting documentation within the eMPF website:
- Navigate to the homepage
- Choose the 'Upload' tab in the upper right corner
- Select the Document Category
- Choose 'Annual Certification Process'
Note: After every upload, the user should see a message that the task was completed successfully.