We believe all financial institutions should have equal market access and growth opportunities.
The Mortgage Partnership Finance® (MPF®) program from FHLB Des Moines helps make selling your home loans easier. With the MPF program, you enjoy reliable access to the secondary market for mortgages, plus a host of other benefits:
- Grow your mortgage business by fulfilling more loan requests from qualified customers
- Transfer any interest rate or prepayment risks
- Bolster your customer relationships
- Earn potential credit enhancement fees
Plus, you work with trusted investors and experts from FHLB Des Moines’ Mortgage Products Group. We can help guide you through the process with:
- Online training with step-by-step instructions
- Educational webinars available for download
- More in-depth MPF University courses
Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Mortgage Program
The MPF Program is ideal for small and mid-sized financial institutions looking to attract and retain customers, without taking on associated risks of long-term home loans. Lenders in the MPF Program say they are more competitive in their marketplace and see improved profits.
Refer to this site for information on becoming a Participating Financial Institution (PFI) in the MPF Program. Browse through several different MPF options, based on your servicing needs and risk appetite.