Managing roles and authorities within the MPF Program is an ongoing responsibility. We’re here to help you manage these staff changes by providing the required documents and information you need.
When a member joins the MPF Program, all authority forms are completed within the initial application. As roles change, you may need to change system access and responsibilities.
Use this list of forms and their descriptions to request specific changes and updates. To obtain a report of your institution’s current MPF authorities, please contact the Mortgage Product Group.
- MPF Authority Removal: To remove all MPF Authorities for an individual, please click here.
- MPF Corporate Resolution: Grants authority to sign all MPF agreements and add or remove MPF authorities for other users. Individuals added to the MPF Corporate Resolution will automatically receive full eMPF authority. Submission of this form replaces all previous versions.
- Delegation of Authority (DOA) - Supplemental: Used to add individuals and their MPF authorities within the eMPF website. All submissions are in addition to authorities granted on previous DOA forms.
- Expand to View Available Authorities:
- Sign PFI Agreement/Amendments: Grants authority to sign PFI agreements and future amendments.
- Sign Master Commitment: Grants authority to sign new or renewal Master Commitments.
- Security Administrator: Gives full access to the MPF Direct portal. Used for the MPF Direct Product only.
- eMPF Access: Allows view only access to the eMPF website unless combined with other authorities.
- Request Delivery Commitments: Grants permission to lock a loan within the eMPF website.
- Make Funding Request: Allows the user to fund a loan within the eMPF website.
- Submit Batch: Allows the user to upload loan information into the eMPF website for the MPF Xtra product and to run the CE estimator for the MPF Traditional product.
- Loan Presentment: Allows users to provide MPF with loan details within the eMPF website to determine the loan’s Credit Enhancement risk rating.
- Request Servicing Transfer: Allows a user to request a bulk transfer of loan servicing to an authorized servicer. Typically not applicable because servicing is sold at time of origination.
- Act as QC Contact: Identifies the Quality Control (QC) contact for the MPF Provider.
- Send Reporting to Master Servicer: Identifies the contact person reporting monthly payments to the Master Servicer. For use with sub-servicers and servicing released products.
- Post-Closing: Provides contact information to the Document Custodian for initial certification.
- Requests for Files from Custodian - Supplemental and Collateral File Release Information: Used to identify those who can request files from the Document Custodian. Both forms must be submitted together listing the same individuals.
- eMAQCS: To obtain eMAQCS system login credentials, complete the online eMAQCS Access Request Form.